Student Guide to Title IX
Welcome to our source dedicated to students and their Title IX rights.
Title IX Information
Title IX protects you against sex discrimination -- in conjunction with education programs, including athletic programs, or activities that receive federal funding.
Title IX Resources on Campus
Tamara Kenney is your Title IX Coordinator
Office of Diversity & Equity
205 Sturges Hall
Responsibilities: Meeting with students, providing options for reporting sexual assault and interpersonal violence, advocating for students in conduct hearings, and conducting Title IX training for students and hearing board members.
Dr. Leonard Sancilio is your resource for situations pertaining to discrimination
Dean of Students and Director of Center for Community
MacVittie College Union 354
The Dean of Students' office staff serves as intercessors for Geneseo students experiencing difficulties and assists them in arriving at productive solutions. The office is dedicated to creating and supporting a campus environment that encourages both intellectual and interpersonal growth. Visitors and inquiries are welcome.
- University Police - (585) 245-5651, emergency contact (585) 245-5222 or 911
- Health Center - (585) 245-5736
- Counseling Center - (585) 245-5716
- Sexual Assault Resource for Students
- Access Opportunity Programs (AOP)
- Student Code of Conduct
- Campus Security and Fire Safety Report
- Dean of Students
- Discrimination Complaint Procedure
- Office of Diversity and Equity - (585) 245-5020