Resumes are very important
A resume is required.
- The purpose of a resume is not to convey your life story but to generate interest from an employer.
- It should be concise and in proper English
- Focus on your skills - personal and academic.
- Work experiences you have had - what is unique, what did you learn from it.
- A resume should be directed to the specific firm you are applying to.
- Involvement in school and other activities.
- A pdf format is preferred.
- You should have the The School of Business Director of Internships review it.