SUNY Geneseo is committed to providing a safe campus environment for students, faculty and staff, and visitors.
How to Report an Emergency
- Call University Police at x5222 or call 911
- Remain calm and clearly state, "This is an emergency."
- Describe the nature of the emergency
- Give the number from which you're calling
- Identify the location of the emergency
- Be prepared to provide as much detail as possible
- Don't hang up until instructed to do so, unless there is an immediate threat to your health and safety
Learn more about: