Ms. Stacey Wiley
Mr. Rob DiCarlo
Associate Director for Internship Opportunities
Ms. Kathy Tonkovich
Asst Director for Programming & Development
Ms. Phyllis Wixom
Ms. Chrystal Hark
Office Assistant 1
We are open Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm, in Erwin 116.
Individual appointments may be made in person or by calling (585) 245-5721.
Our fax number is (585) 245-5800.
The Department of Career Development, an office of the Division of Student and Campus Life, is committed to assisting students and alumni with formulating career plans, implementing post-graduation objectives, and developing lifelong career decision-making strategies.
The Department of Career Development will:
- provide individualized assistance with the identification of skills, values and interests of each student, and the relationship of those skills to various majors and/or careers
- provide assistance in the employment or graduate school search and application process
- actively reach out to the campus community to provide career services and serve as a resource to the greater college community about career-related and workforce issues
- utilize the expertise and experience of faculty, employers, community members and Geneseo alumni in departmental programming
- evaluate and adopt new technologies to enhance services
- promote staff development through relevant training, participation in conferences, and affiliation with appropriate professional organizations
The Department of Career Development values:
- the uniqueness of each student's individual career development needs
- the pursuit of best practices in career exploration services
- continuous learning opportunities for students and staff
- an environment that is welcoming, professional, and equitable to all
- innovation in services and programs
- the principles and practices of teamwork as we collaborate with others, both internally and externally