Wednesday, April 18, 2018
8:30 am - 5:00pm
SUNY Brockport Special Events Recreation Center (SERC)
350 New Campus Drive, Brockport, NY 14420
Online registration opens on Tuesday, January 30, 2018
There will be 2 recruitment events occurring at the same location. You may participate in 1 or both of these events.
- Features recruiters from NY state schools including local districts (view list)
- Interviews scheduled by districts in advance of the program
- Candidates upload resumes to website for district review
- Candidates will know in advance if they have scheduled any interviews and when they are scheduled
- Some NY state districts will have tables at the open job fair. Check the district list for this information.
Open Job Fair
- Districts from other states and NY state districts who choose to attend (view list)
- Open job fair on-site April 18 from 8:30am-12:00pm
- Candidates share resumes with recruiters at the event
- Some recruiters will schedule interviews with students on site, others will not
- Candidates will not know until talking with recruiters at the event if they will be able to schedule an interview
How to Register
Any graduating senior or alumni (on a space-available basis) who is available for employment as a New York State certified teacher, social worker, school psychologist, administrator, or other specialist by Fall 2018. Complete these 2 steps in order to register for TRD:
1. Create your Profile
Once registration opens, create your profile on the RACDA careers events website. Have a digital version of your resume available to upload to the website when you register. You will be able to edit your application or update your resume up until TRD.
2. Click to Register
Click on "Career Events" --> "Teacher Recruitment Day" --> "Register". Complete your registration by selecting your pre-scheduled districts and decided if you would like your resume shared with out of the area districts.
*** THERE IS NO REGISTRATION AT THE DOOR ***
|January 30||Student registration opens|
|March 1||Students who wish to be considered for pre-scheduled interviews should register by this date|
|March 1-28||Districts requesting pre-scheduled interviews review resumes and schedule candidates via email|
|April 2||Student registration closes|
|After April 2||Email message sent to all approved registrants with instructions for downloading admission ticket|
|April 18 @ 8:30am-12pm||Candidates meet with districts on-site at the SUNY Brockport SERC during the Open Job Fair|
|April 18 @ 10am-5pm||Pre-scheduled interviews take place at Teacher Recruitment Day at the SUNY Brockport SERC|
Please contact the SUNY Geneseo Department of Career Development at (585) 245-5721 or email@example.com with any questions.