The Big Tree Inn places a special focus on local foods. Here you will find honest, wholesome cuisine where each ingredient has a purpose and speaks for itself.
The Big Tree Inn welcomes students, faculty and staff of Geneseo, and family to come and enjoy a leisurely meal. Student Meal Plans, Cash Accounts, and faculty and staff FAST Accounts can be used for dining at the Big Tree Inn.
Fall in love with the guest rooms and suites at the Big Tree Inn. Full of historic charm, each of the 8 rooms is uniquely decorated and offers a distinctive personality. You'll enjoy luxurious bedding and soft terry robes while wireless internet and flat screen televisions provide the convenience of home. Continental breakfast and housekeeping services provided daily.
Meal Plan Policies
We welcome students to come and enjoy a leisurely meal at the Big Tree Inn. Geneseo meal plans are accepted Sundays through Wednesdays.
- Meal plans may be used Mondays through Wednesdays lunch and dinner
- Reservations are highly encouraged to ensure that we are able to accommodate you, especially in parties of 6 or more
- Meal plans are for the sole individual to whom it is issued; as such, a student may not pay for anyone else from their meal plan
- Students may only pay for one appetizer, one entree, one beverage and one dessert with their meal plan per visit
- Meal plans may not be used on alcoholic beverages
- Campus Cash and FAST Accounts may be used at the Big Tree Inn at any time
Learn more on the Big Tree Inn website.