KnightWeb is the Banner Web Self-Service student information system which provides students and faculty with access to registration, courses, final grades, unofficial transcripts, financial aid, student bills, personal information, campus mailbox/combination, and more. Alumni can use the system to review their academic records and request official transcripts.
How Do I Login to KnightWeb?
- Students automatically get access to KnightWeb once they are admitted. They lose access once they lose their geneseo.edu account (currently 6 months after graduation).
- Alumni can request transcripts via the Registrar Transcript Information Page.
- Alumni can can stay connected with the college and fellow grads through UKnight and the other services offered by Geneseo.
- Faculty are given access by the Registrar's office upon being hired and assigned classes.
- Students and Faculty login to KnightWeb using their Geneseo username and password from the button listed above or via https://my.geneseo.edu