KnightWeb is a self-service information system that provides students and faculty with access to registration, courses, final grades, unofficial transcripts, financial aid, student bills, personal information, campus mailbox/combination, and more.
How Do I Log into KnightWeb?
- Students automatically get access to KnightWeb once they are admitted. They lose access once they lose their geneseo.edu account (currently 6 months after graduation).
- Alumni can request transcripts via the Registrar Transcript Information Page.
- Alumni can can stay connected with the college and fellow grads through U-Knight and the other services offered by Geneseo.
- Faculty are given access by the Registrar's office upon being hired and assigned classes.
- Students and Faculty login to KnightWeb using their Geneseo username and password from the button listed above or via MyGeneseo.