Check out our Fall 2020 Academic Success Workshops!
Geneseo Academic Peer Mentors Registration Workshops
Feeling lost about registration? Attend a registration workshop with the Academic Peer Mentors! The mentors will take you through the steps on how to register for your classes starting with determining your registration time, to pressing the submit button! The mentors will also answer questions regarding how to declare a major, read Degree Works, find your academic advisor, navigate waitlists, and more!
Sessions are being held:
October 28th 2:00pm-3:00pm with Danny
October 29th 11:30am-12:30pm with Megan
November 2nd 3:00pm - 4:00pm with Emma and Mallaigh
November 4th 2:00pm-3:00pm with Danny
November 5th 11:30am-12:30pm with Megan
November 9th 4:00pm-5pm with Jacob
November 10th 11:30am-12:30pm with Megan
November 11th 10:00am-11:00am with Lexi
November 12th 10:00am-11:00am with Lexi
Click here to register: https://forms.gle/aeHAV1z9Tkqnr7WC8
We look forward to you joining us!
ONYX Academic Success Workshops for Fall 2020
The ONYX series, a certificate in the GOLD, Geneseo Opportunities for Leadership Development program, invites students to explore how they can build promising study habits and skills to be successful in college level courses. Please check out our offerings for the Fall 2020 semester below.
For more information, or to register, please click here: https://www.geneseo.edu/gold/app/browse
- Getting started at Geneseo: What you need to know Thursday, September 10 4:00-5:00
- Study better, NOT harder Thursday, September 24 2:30-3:30pm
- Help! I need to pick a major! Monday, October 5 2:00-3:00pm
- How to effectively navigate academic texts Wednesday, October 7th 2:00-3:00pm
- Academic self-assessment Wednesday, October 15 2:00-3:00PM
- Surviving and thriving in the second half of the semester Thursday, October 22: 2:30-3:30pm
- Prep for finals: It’s never too early! Wednesday, November 4 2:30-3:30pm
- Planning for long-term papers Monday, November 16 2:30-3:30pm
- Final Exams? You’ve got this! Tuesday, December 1 2:30-3:30pm