The President's Outstanding Achievement Award for Campus Organizations was established to encourage student organization leaders to strive for excellence in their student activities and to recognize the contributions of student organizations to the College community.
Deadline for 2019-2020 award nominations: Friday, March 27, 2020 at 12:00 noon. Nominate an organization.
The President's Outstanding Achievement Award for Campus Organizations will be conferred during the spring semester. Up to three awards will be given for demonstrated excellence and organizational achievement.
The honored organization's name will receive a $100 check for the organization and a certificate for each of the officers of the organization in recognition of his/her service at the Annual Leadership Awards and Recognition ceremony on April 29, 2020.
All officially recognized student organizations in good standing are eligible to compete for the award.
The President's Outstanding Achievement Award for Campus Organizations is given to organizations that demonstrate outstanding service in three categories:
- Meeting the needs of and providing quality programs and service to the student members of the organization;
- Providing service to the college through its activities and programs; and
- Enriching the larger community beyond the boundaries of the campus through its volunteer activities, programs and services.
- Notification of the award competition will be posted on the GOLD website.
- Organizations should use the online form to submit an application (see above).
- Deadline for submission of applications is Friday, March 27, 2020 at 12:00 noon.
- Applications will be reviewed and winners will be selected by an appointed committee composed of the following: two students, One faculty member, one administrator (not affiliated with the organizations competing for the award), and the Interim Director of Leadership and Service.
- Awards will be presented at the Leadership Recognition & Awards Ceremony on April 29, 2020.