Congratulations on your admission!
HOW TO ENROLL
1. Accept your offer of admission
To accept your offer of admission, refer to the instructions provided with your admission letter. The procedure will require submission of a non-refundable tuition deposit to reserve your place in the program. Once complete, you will be eligible for advisement and to register for class. Early registration will ensure the best scheduling options since some sections may become unavailable with time.
2. Make a deposit
- You may pay by cash, check, money order, debit or credit card (online option coming soon). You may pay in person or by visiting our office located at the address below. If paying in person is not an option, you may make a debit or credit card payment by phone. Simply call the Office of Admissions at 585-245-5040 during business hours.
- Regular business hours: Monday - Friday | 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Summer business hours (mid-May - mid-August): Monday - Friday | 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Mail a check or money order for $100 (US funds) made payable to SUNY Geneseo to:
Office of Admissions
1 College Circle
Doty Hall, Room 200
Geneseo, New York 14454
Once you have accepted the offer of admission for your program, you will receive a letter from Ms. Kelly Hoag with information regarding the next steps for registration. For questions regarding course registration, please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org, 585-245-5855, or in the Office of the Dean of Academic Planning and Advising (Erwin Hall, Room 106).