GREAT Day Submissions: Posters/Oral Presentations/Performances: ARE CLOSED
Artwork Deadline: March 15
Music Deadline EXTENDED: April 2, 8:00 am
If you are in need of assistance contact email@example.com.
Please visit the links below for information on submitting various types of content, presentations and performances to GREAT Day.
Please review the poster submission guidelines prior to submitting a poster to GREAT Day. Poster printing instructions are also available; please note that GREAT Day posters must be submitted to the Duplicating Center by the deadline stated on the poster printing page.
Presentations and Performances - submissions are closed
There are a number of options for submitting presentations and performances to GREAT Day.
- Submit an individual presentation (just one presentation, which will be placed in a session with other presentations by GREAT Day organizers)
- Submit an entire session of 2-4 presentations to fill the allotted time
- Submit an entire session for just one class or group presentation to fill the allotted time
Artwork, Music, Insomnia Film Festival
- Submit artwork: Submission of art in its many wonderful forms is strongly encouraged at GREAT Day.
- Submit music festival performance: Including large ensembles, small groups and individuals
- Submit an Insomnia Film Festival video.: Get your film on!
Please contact the GREAT Day office with any questions.