International/Exchange Immunization & Physical Requirements
If you are enrolled in 6 or more credits, you must complete the following online by June 1, 2018 for Fall arrival.
- Print a copy of Immunization Form (PDF) and Physical Form** (PDF)
- We will accept your providers forms as long as they are in English. It is your responsibility to have them translated.
- See section to the right for REQUIRED immunization records.
- Schedule an appointment with your health care provider.
- Take the immunization and physical forms to your health care provider to complete.
- Go to https://myhealth.geneseo.edu and upload the completed immunization/physical forms under the Immunization Form section on the left navigation bar.
- Click on the "Forms" link on the left navigation menu.
- Select the Immunization Form and complete the online form
- Enter the dates for your REQUIRED TWO MMR's and ONE meningococcal*
- Select the Consent for Treatment Form (18 years and older only)
- Print this Consent for Medical Treatment of a Minor and upload (ONLY if you are 17 years of age or younger the day you arrive on campus)
- High Risk Tuberculosis Screening Questionnaire (What is the purpose of this?)
- Health History Online Form
- Consent for New York State Required Offer for HIV Testing
- Consent to Participate in NYSIIS (19 years and older only)
- Insurance Information
- *Meningococcal Waiver (if you did not or will not get the meningitis vaccination)
STEP FOUR: GeoBlue Insurance
Incoming students will have orientation on campus. At that time, you will receive your insurance information.
It is important that you log-in to GeoBlue at https://geobluestudents.com/ and REGISTER (upper right of the screen page).
2018 - 2019 deadlines:
Your electronic immunization and physical forms must be submitted to https://myhealth.geneseo.edu by the following deadlines.
- First-year students entering in the fall semester: June 1
- Transfer students entering in the fall semester: August 1
- Summer Program attendees: May 1
- Students entering in the spring semester: December 1
- **Physical within past 12 months,
Access to Student Health and Counseling Department
All registered SUNY Geneseo students have access to Student Health and Counseling services.
If you have questions or need help navigating our services, contact the Campus Community Resource Nurse (CCRN) by phone (585-245-6284) or email (evansL@geneseo.edu) for assistance.
The CCRN is also available Monday – Friday via Open Hours. Dates and times vary, so please view schedule posted outside the CCRN office in Sturges 212.
If you have an emergency, call the University Police Department (585-245-5222).
- MMR-Dose 1 (Must be given AFTER your first birthday).
- MMR-Dose 2 (this MUST be minimum 28 days after the first dose).
- Meningococcal or
- Meningococcal Waiver
Strongly recommended immunizations
- Tetanus- Diphtheria- Pertussis (Td, TDAP)
- Hepatitis A and B
- Gardasil (HPV)
What is an Acceptable Immunization Record:
A copy of your immunizations (including actual dates) on an official government/school letterhead — the simplest place to obtain this may be from your most recently attended high school or college; OR
A copy of your immunizations (including actual dates) on physician’s letterhead with dated Doctor/Provider signature, which includes printed name, address and telephone number; OR
Have a blood test to confirm immunity. Please note: a copy of the lab report must be provided to Student Health Services.
Please note that the documentation must be in English and must have students name and date of birth.