Below are listed some frequently used links and resources from Student Health and Counseling Services:
- To schedule a Health Services appointment or send a secure message visit: myhealth.geneseo.edu
- How are you feeling today assessment?
- Information about the student health insurance plan
- Off-Campus referrals to health specialists or counseling resources
- Information on area hospitals
- For students who use AD/HD medications
- Departmental Programs
Health Services Resources
Visit the Health Services pages for information on Common Health Concerns, Important Health Topics, New Student Information, and more.
Counseling Services Resources
For handouts, information on students in distress, referral tips, and other resources specific to Counseling Services or mental health issues, visit the Counseling Services Resources & How to Help page.
For information on alcohol, other drugs, referrals, and other information specific to substances, visit the Alcohol and Other Drug Program page.
Sexual Health Services Resources
For resources specific to sexual health, including the Livingston County Reproductive Health Center services, visit the Sexual Health Services pages.
Sexual Assault Resources
For resources specific to sexual assault, visit the S.A.F.E. page
Free Health & Wellness Apps
Our apps page provides a list of free phone and computer apps related to a variety of health and wellness topics.