Sexual Assault: Focus on Education (SAFE)
Sexual Assault Resources for Geneseo Students
- Title IX Coordinator, Tamara Kenne
- Chief Diversity Officer, robbie routenberg585-245-5020
- University Police
- Dean of Students
- Counseling Services
- Health Services
(when closed, calls are automatically forwarded to Nurse Advice Line)
- Pathways Student-to-Student Helpline
(8 p.m. to 8 a.m., daily)
- RESTORE Sexual Assault Services
- Chances and Changes
(Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network)
SUNY Geneseo Policies
For more information on your rights, visit the Title IX Webpage.
- Recovering from Rape (2nd Ed.), Linda E. Ledray (1994).
- If You are Raped: What Every Woman Needs to Know (Abridged 2nd Ed.), Kathryn M. Johnson (1984, 1993).
- If She is Raped: A Guidebook for Husbands, Partners, and Male Friends (Abridged 2nd Ed.), Alan W. McEvoy & Jeff B. Brookings (1991).
- If He is Raped: A Guidebook for Parents, Partners, Spouses, and Friends, Alan McEvoy (Abridged Ed.), Debbie Rollo, & Jeff Brookings (1998).