Skip to main content

Assistance Available

  • Any questions or need for additional information relating to this policy can be directed to the Human Resources Office (ext. 5616) or the University Police Department (ext. 5651). 
  • The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) or call (585) 245-5740
  • NYS Balance is a service to help state employees and their families who are facing a problem in their lives.
  • Crisis counseling may be an appropriate intervention after a workplace violence incident. Human Resources will arrange for counseling when appropriate.