Change of Address/Name

Employees should report a change of address to the Human Resource Office. The change of address information will be used to update your personnel and payroll records.

ALL name changes must have a copy of your social security card, showing your new name. If you are a member of a retirement system other than the Employees' Retirement System (ERS), you will need to contact the Benefits area at 245-5616 to request the appropriate change of address form.  ERS members can change their address by going to:


You will also need to contact your union to notify them of your address change.


Home | Change of Address/Name | FAQs | W-2 Info | Payroll Calendars