Classrooms & Meeting Rooms
Rooms at a glance
- PowerPoint clickers are available from the CIT HelpDesk in Milne Library.
- Wireless internet access is available throughout the library.
- Each room has on-call technical support from the CIT HelpDesk, and the flexibility to rearrange tables and chairs to suit your purpose.
- We suggest that classroom users bring their own laptops (power outlets are available).
Classroom & Meeting Room Policies
Milne Lobby Table, Room 104, and 208: Use this form to request the Lobby Table, Room 104, or Room 208.
All other rooms requests are handled through the campus online booking tool, Virtual EMS.
To request a room for a semester-long course in Rooms 105, 109 or 213, contact the Office of the Registrar.
Reservations are generally made on a first-come first-served basis.
The following events may take priority:
- Library instruction has priority in Room 104
- Teaching and learning center (TLC) events have priority in Room 208
Confirmation of a reservation will be made via email within two business days.
Alternative classrooms may be suggested. Please do not assume you have the room reserved until you receive an e-mail confirmation.
For questions about room reservations or which equipment is in which room, contact Patty Hoffman (email@example.com or x5523). For assistance or help with the classroom technology, contact the CIT HelpDesk (x5588).