What are Open Educational Resources (OER)?
We’re glad you asked! Open Educational Resources (OER) are teaching, learning, and research resources that reside in the public domain or have been released under an intellectual property license that permits repurposing by others. For more information about OER you can check out our LibGuide or Open-NYS.org.
I'm looking for help finding or creating OER!
Enter MOST (Milne's Open Services Team): We are here to help! Need help locating OER materials? Brainstorming how to update or use the materials in your course? You can contact our team individually, or via the form below.
- Allison Brown, email@example.com
- Alexis Clifton, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jonathan Grunert, email@example.com
- Ben Rawlins, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amanda Wentworth, email@example.com