Welcome Back - Spring 2021 Updates
- We are now offering take-out at our pay-one-price locations. When you're paying, let the cashier know that you would like the take-out option, and you will receive a box and a cup for a beverage.
- Food Studio North will feature an à la carte dining option available for breakfast and lunch before regular dinner hours.
- Both pay-one-price restaurants will be full-service, meaning food will be served to you by our team to minimize contact.
- Each of our locations features different specials throughout the year, see this months’ specials here
Uncle Vito's Delivery
We've expanded our menu and hours of operation to bring food to you anywhere on campus, with no delivery fees and no tipping. When your order arrives at your location, the driver will give you a call. You will then need to walk down to the building's dock area and retrieve your order from the back of the Uncle Vito's vehicle for easy, contactless pickup. Visit http://bit.ly/CASOnlineOrdering to place an order today!
Now open in Fraser Hall, the 1871 Café. Established in 1871, SUNY Geneseo has always been known for its exceptional education, staff, and atmosphere, so it's no surprise that our new location lives up to that same set of standards. Get your morning coffees, teas, and treats from our new space in Fraser Hall across from the Library.
Our new Starbucks location is officially in the college union, next to the Corner Pocket. Our new location features additional space for seating and service to keep up with the growing demand for Starbucks. Stop in today to check out the new space!
Other Dining Updates
- Our chefs have created a variety of different grab-and-go options to make dining with us a breeze. Stop by Max Market, Mary Jemison, or Jacks to pick up a meal or two that can be brought back to your dorm for a leisurely breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Big Tree Inn
It is with heavy hearts we share the news of Big Tree Inn closing for the foreseeable future. This pandemic has created a difficult time for the country, world, and especially our Geneseo community. What was first a "temporary" pause from our normal operations has unfortunately been extended indefinitely due to the pandemic's ongoing impacts. The current and ever-evolving restrictions placed on travel and dining, along with the necessity to keep each other safe, have created extensive strains in the hospitality industry.
To protect our customers and employees' safety, CAS will be adjusting our office hours to by appointment only. Customers can call us at 585-245-5648 to set up an appointment time for any needs, including ID cards or other paperwork. We will return all calls within one business day. All departmental transactions will be addressed by appointment as well. CAS will be reaching out to departments to determine the best process for continued service. For any urgent needs, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 585-245-5648. For any human resource needs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 585-245-5021.
All RTS bus drivers are taking precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Each guest, along with the driver, must wear masks while on the bus, and seating has been marked indicating where people can sit. The driver cleans in between each ride to ensure optimal safety. The RTS bus is currently running at 50% capacity, so be aware of that when planning your ride.