Download the first year student checklist.
- Submit your tuition deposit
- Read and affirm the Student Code of Conduct
- Sign up for Summer Orientation- Registration opens April 15, 2019
- When you receive your confirmation email - read it entirely.
- Complete and return health forms to the Health & Counseling Center
- Read the Residential License Agreement and select your housing preferences for Fall 2018 (on-campus students) by checking out the Residence Life website.
Prior to Attending Summer Orientation
What to Bring to Summer Orientation
- A fan
- Comfortable shoes to walk around campus
- Linens and a pillow for your bed
- A towel and shower supplies
- A pen to take notes with during informational sessions
- Any important medications you will need
Prior to Arriving on Campus in the Fall