Things to Do ASAP
- Submit your tuition deposit
- Read and affirm the Student Code of Conduct
- When you receive your confirmation email - read it entirely.
- Complete and return health forms to the Health & Counseling Center
- Read the Residential License Agreement and select your housing preferences for (on-campus students) by checking out the Residence Life website.
Prior to Attending Orientation
- Get access to DegreeWorks and Knightweb (for registration) by signing on to my.Geneseo.edu with your Geneseo email credentials.
- Take a look at fall course offerings either through Knightweb or at courses.geneseo.edu
- Learn about program and general education requirements by reviewing the undergraduate bulletin
- Determine if you should take the Foreign Language Placement Exam
- Send final transcripts to Registrar