First-Year Student Checklist
- Submit your tuition deposit
- Read and affirm the Student Code of Conduct
- Sign up for Summer Orientation- Registration opens April 4th
- When you recieve your confirmation email - read it entirely.
- Complete and return health forms to the Health & Counseling Center- click here
- Read the Residential License Agreement and select your housing preferences for Fall 2018 (on-campus students) by checking out the Campus Living website.
Prior to Attending Summer Orientation
- Get access to DegreeWorks and Knightweb (for registration) by signing on to my.Geneseo.edu with your GENESEO email credentials.
- Take a look at fall course offerings either through Knightweb or at courses.geneseo.edu
- Learn about program and general education requirements by reviewing the undergraduate bulletin
- Determine if you should take the Foreign Language Placement Exam
- Send final transcripts to Registrar
What to Bring to Summer Orientation
- A fan
- Comfortable shoes to walk around campus
- Linens and a pillow for your bed
- A towel and shower supplies
- A pen to take notes with during informational sessions
- Any important medications you will need