Please note that locations may be changed. As a result, please be sure to read your email messages and watch for flyers for room changes.
- Thursday, February 8th at 4:00 pm Newton 209 University at Buffalo, Pharmacy, Nursing, Biomedical Sciences and Public Health Admissions will be available.
- SUNY Optometry will be on campus Tuesday, February 20th ISC 331 from 4:00- 5:30 pm.
- MANDATORY Meeting for all students planning to apply to a health professional school that requires a composite or committee letter. Thursday February 22nd from 5:00 to 6:30 pm in ISC 331. A first draft of your personal statement is due at that time.
- Panel Discussion, "Careers in Health Sciences" March 6th 5:30 pm
- Nadine Bailey, PA-C
- Heather Carrera, MS, CNS, Nutrition and Wellness Coordinator
- REQUIRED Premed Juniors Mock Interview May 2nd, 2018:Study Day
- The Home Away from Home Respite Center is seeking student volunteers who will be trained to provide companionship, engage clients in activities, and plan group activities. Submit your completed Respite Program volunteer application (PDF) to Sharon Leary in College Union 343.
Friday, September 8th at 3:30 pm in Newton 203:
We will hear from Geneseo Alumnus Dr. John Keene. Dr. Keene is an oral surgeon who will present an excellent talk suitable for both PreMedical or PreDental students. He intersperses his own path to medical school with clinical cases and tips for being successful.
Wednesday, September 13th at 6:00 pm in Newton 204:
PreHealth Informational Meeting with Dr. Charlebois. We will discuss the "Nuts and Bolts of being PreHealth at Geneseo."
Wednesday, October 4th at 2:30pm in Newton 202:
"Is the human race sustainable after the age of chemicals?" The President's Sustainability Lecture will be given by Dr. David O. Carpenter, a public health physician at UAlbany.
- Wednesday, October 11th from 3:30-5:00 p.m. in Newton 212:
Liberty University College of Osteopathic Medicine admissions representative will visit to talk about their program.
Tuesday, October 17th from 3:30-5:00 pm in Newton 213:
An admissions representative will be available to discuss the UB Pharmacy Program.
Just before the Grad School Fair we will have an informaiton session with Dr. Jennifer M. Rosenberg, Associate Dean and Director of Admissions, Enrollment Planning, and Undergraduate Advisement at the School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences at the The State University of New York at Buffalo
Tuesday, October 17th from 5:00pm-7:00pm in the College Union Ballroom:
Grad School Fair will be held.
Wednesday, October 18th from 2:30-3:45 p.m. in Newton 213:
SUNY Upstate Admissions representative will visit to talk about the many programs available for our graduates.