In response to the impact of COVID-19, Residence Life will be postponing the release of Summer 2020 Housing dates. More information and a final schedule will be developed and published soon.
Geneseo’s summer sessions housing for Summer 2019 is in Putnam Hall. Only single rooms are available. Putnam Hall is a junior suite style building. Each suite contains two rooms connected by a bathroom. Each floor area has a communal kitchen. Suites are gender-inclusive unless requested otherwise in advance.
Students with particular housing needs should contact Residence Life at 585-245-5726 prior to purchasing summer housing.
|Session IA (1st Quarter)||5/20/2019 – 6/7/2019|
|Session I (1st Half)||5/20/2019 – 6/28/2019|
|Session II (2nd Half)||7/1/2019 – 8/9/2019|
|Session IB (1st Third)||5/20/2019 – 6/14/2019|
|Session IIB (2nd Third)||6/17/2019 – 7/12/2019|
|Session IIIB (3rd Third)||7/15/2019 – 8/9/2019|
|Session I and Session IIB||5/20/2019 – 7/12/2019|
|Session IB and Session IIB||5/20/2019 – 7/12/2019|
|Session I and Session II||5/20/2019 – 8/9/2019|
- Register for Summer Session housing on the summer session housing online payment form, and pay using a credit card.
- If you need to pay by check, complete the Summer Housing Payment Form and bring it to the Student Accounts office in Erwin Hall.
- After you have made your online payment, you will be redirected back to this site to learn more about the check in/out processes.
- You will receive a confirmation to the email you provided, once your payment has been processed.
- If you choose to reside in summer housing at SUNY Geneseo, you agree to abide by SUNY Geneseo’s Residential License and the Geneseo Student Code of Conduct.
- Check-in for each session begins at noon on the Sunday before the first class session.
- Check-out is by 10 a.m. on the Saturday following the end of classes in the session.
About Putnam Hall
- Putnam has a stove, microwave, and sink on each floor and a common fridge on the third floor.
- Laundry can be found on every floor and a television on the third floor.
- There is a printer in the computer room on the ground floor and elevator access.
- During the summer, CAS does not provide a regular meal plan.
- Students can buy meals at Books and Bytes with cash or with campus cash put on their ID cards. See the CAS website for details
- No refunds will be given if you have taken possession of your room.
- You will need the confirmation number from your order, to request a refund.
- For a refund, please send an email to email@example.com to request a summer housing refund. Please be sure to include student's name and your payment transaction #.
- If you are living on campus and have paid for the first session of summer housing, you will be allowed to stay in your residence hall through commencement weekend. You will be asked to move into Putnam Hall on Sunday.