- Campus Living Home
- Housing Selection
- Parents/Guardian Portal
- Summer Housing
- Health and Facilities Info
- Annual Security Report and Clery Statistics
Geneseo’s summer sessions housing will be in Putnam Hall.
Only single rooms are available.
Each room shares a bathroom with a bedroom next door.(There are no mixed-gender suites)
Students with particular housing needs should contact Campus Life at 585-245-5726, prior to purchasing summer housing.
1. Register for Summer Session Housing via your credit card at http://go.geneseo.edu/summer_housing.
2. If you need to pay by check, complete this FORM and bring it to the Student Accounts office in Erwin Hall.
3. After you have made your online payment, you will be redirected back to this site to learn more about the check in/out proecesses.
4. You will receive a confirmation to the email you provided, once your payment has been processed.
5. By living in summer housing at SUNY Geneseo, you agree to abide by SUNY Geneseo’s Residential License and the Geneseo Student Code of Conduct.
6. Check-in for each session begins at noon on the Sunday before the first class session.
7. Check-out is by 10 a.m. on the Saturday following the end of classes in the session.