The Department of Academic Planning and Advisement provides students with academic support regarding study skills, time management, and proactivity. The department offers support with course scheduling, major changes, and creating future semester course plans based on students' major of study.
Located in Erwin, Room 106.
*Please Note: The department cannot allow class overloading due to conflicting practice schedules. Student Athletes are allowed two missed practices per week due to academics. Overload may also conflict with maximum capacity of classrooms/labs, as ordered by the Fire Marshall*
Current and upcoming academic calendars.
Office of Disability Services Injury and other accommodations.
Academic Peer Mentors are available for those in need of guidance from more advanced students who can help you navigate the academic side of college life, from studying more effectively and managing your time to understanding DegreeWorks and communicating with professors.
- STAR-NY is an online tutoring alternative that is free to SUNY Geneseo students. Tutoring is provided during non-business hours, Sunday through Thursday, 7 PM to Midnight.
- GOLD Workshops: Onyx Series
- Questions Regarding Degree Works Contact Kathy Gibson-Moore, Academic Planning and Advisement
- Injury and Disability Accommodations Contact Leah Houk, Academic Planning and Advisement
- Schedule Conflicts, Schedule Planning and Forms Contact Jessie Lombardo, Career Development
- Dean of Academic Planning and Advising Dr. Celia Easton
- Assistant Athletic Director Jess Seren