Fees: $350 for activities, room, and board for 5 nights and 3 days
- Enrollment in XLRN 101
- Early arrival and 2 nights lodging in your Fall Assigned Housing room on campus
- 3 nights lodging in Letchworth State Park
- Admission into Letchworth State Park each day
- 11 meals and snacks, including dinner on Sunday night when you arrive through breakfast on Thursday morning
- Activities and museum costs
- Transportation to and from the program activities
- Services of two Geneseo faculty, a TA, and the Student Life program coordinator
We do have financial grants available for students to subsidize the cost of each trip through the Summer Experience Scholarship and Grants Committee. All required paperwork for participation in a work trip must be submitted with this request. NOTE: Students are expected to pay for trip fees if they have the resources and the grants will only cover partial funding for a given trip. Any participant is eligible to apply. Just fill out the form. Please contact Meg Reitz (email@example.com) with any questions.
Program Cancellation Policy
There is a non-refundable $150 deposit due with your application to hold your spot in the program. The program is organized and planned in such a way that many of the costs are paid ahead of time as a means of guaranteeing housing/food/activities.
Tuition is non-refundable after Sunday, August 18th (first day of program).
After July 18, there will be no reimbursement for program costs. Prior to July 18th, partial refunds may be issued on a case-by-case basis at a pro-rated amount.