Fees and Room & Board:
- Housing at Paul Smith's College
- All meals; starting with dinner on Monday and ending with lunch on Thursday (the following week)
- Activities Fees (canoe rentals, etc.)
- Transportation to and from program activities
- Services of Student Life Program Coordinator and Geneseo faculty
$800 per student
We do have financial grants available for students to subsidize the cost of each trip through the Summer Experience Scholarship and Grants Committee. All required paperwork for participation in a work trip must be submitted with this request. NOTE: Students are expected to pay for trip fees if they have the resources and the grants will only cover partial funding for a given trip. Any participant is eligible to apply. Just fill out the form. Please contact Meg Reitz (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
Program Cancellation Policy:
A non-refundable $150 deposit is due at the time of your application in order to hold your spot in the program. The program is organized and planned in such a way that many of the costs are paid ahead of time as a means of guaranteeing housing/food/activities.
After July 18, there will be no reimbursement for program costs.
Your payment in full is due by July 30.