"Nothing needs doing. I’m idle and free now." – Yu Hsuan-Chi (c. 844-868)
Study Abroad Programs: Iceland EDU/GEOG - summer 2018, University of Groningen Semester Exchange - fall 2019
Spring 2020 Intern Hours:
- Monday: 1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 12:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 12:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 12:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Major: Women’s & Gender Studies
- Minor: Native American Studies
- Year: Junior
- Hometown: Potsdam, NY
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Study Abroad Tips
Trust your instincts but push yourself to explore. When you need a little encouragement, try watching Brené Brown: The Call to Courage on Netflix.
Campus Engagement Biography
Along with my work in the Study Abroad Office, I am a Geneseo Student Ambassador to Iceland and a crew chief on the Geneseo First Response Team. I also enjoy collaborative leadership in the Geneseo Environmental Organization and dancing in the Geneseo Dance Ensemble.
Why are you excited to be an intern?
It is a tremendous responsibility to advise potential study abroad participants, and I look forward to contributing (in a positive way, I hope) to that process.
I got a perm during my semester abroad. Yeah.