"Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves." -Henry David Thoreau
- Study Abroad Programs: SUNY Stands with Puerto Rico in San Juan, Puerto Rico, Summer 2018. Freie Universitat in Berlin, Germany, Spring 2019.
- Spring 2019 Intern Hours: Monday 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., Wednesday 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., and Friday 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Major(s): International Relations
- Minor(s): German, Public Administration
- Year: Senior
- Hometown: Waterloo, NY
- E-mail: email@example.com
Study Abroad Tips
Pack light and smile!
Campus Engagement Biography
I am a member of German Club, President of Delta Phi Alpha German Honor Society, Secretary of Phi Sigma Iota International Language Honor Society, and the Head Tutor for the Center of Languages and Literatures. Additionally, I work on campus as part of the Athletic Management Team. In July 2018 I spent two weeks in Puerto Rico with Governor Cuomo's SUNY Stands with Puerto Rico Initiative sponsored by Geneseo, and in Spring 2019 I studied abroad in Berlin, Germany through Stony Brook's FU-BEST program.
Why are you excited to be an intern?
I'm excited to help students find and prepare for a life-changing experience!
I have 7 brothers and sisters.