"Viajar es fatal para los prejuicios, la intolerancia y la estrechez mental." - Mark Twain
- Study Abroad Program: Academia Latinoamericana de Espanol, Summer 2019.
Spring 2020 Intern Hours:
- Monday 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 9:00 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.
- Thursday 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Friday 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Major(s): Political Science and International Relations
- Minor(s): Spanish and Latin American Studies
- Year: Junior
- Hometown: Syracuse, NY
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Study Abroad Tips
- Give yourself enough time to read the cost sheet and see everything that you are paying for before you go.
- Give yourself time to look into the college that you are in fact studying abroad at.
- Look at locally spoken languages where-ever you chose to study abroad.
- Give yourself time to look at courses that you need approved if it is for credit Have fun!
Campus Engagement Biography
In my one year at Geneseo I have been apart of a lot of things. While currently juggling copious amounts of classes, a part-time job at Wegmans and a social life. I have been involved with a lot on campus such as: Vice President of Onondaga Hall Council, a Senator on Student Senate, Tour Guiding, and Men's Volleyball. I am also a Resident Assistant for International Student Engagement in Allegany Hall. As well as a Student Involvement Mentor for the Student Life Department on campus. I am interested in joining more clubs in order to help my majors and minor.
Why are you excited to be an intern?
I am excited to be an intern in order to help the students at Geneseo explore Study Abroad. Since I know what I am doing because I have been through the process before, I will be more than happy to share my knowledge and skills to people who want to apply for the experience.
I try to quote "The Office" every time I have a conversation.