"Travel isn't always pretty. It isn't always comfortable. Sometimes it hurts, it even breaks your heart. But that's OK. The journey changes you; it should change you. It leaves marks on your memory, on your consciousness, on your heart, and on your body. You take something with you. Hopefully, you leave something good behind." - Anthony Bourdain
- Study Abroad Program: University of Groningen in Groningen, Netherlands.
Spring 2020 Intern Hours:
- Monday 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Wednesday 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Friday 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Major(s): Anthropology and Communication
- Minor(s): N/A
- Year: Senior
- Hometown: New York City, NY
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Study Abroad Tips
Talk to everyone you can, make as many connections as possible. Try everything once. Take advantage of the different classes you'll have and make connections with the professors you'll meet abroad.
Campus Engagement Biography
I work at Phonathon and will be a supervisor this upcoming semester. I am a part of MSA and a member of RLK.
Why Are You Excited to Be an Intern?
I am excited to spread my genuine love for study abroad and to encourage others to do so!
I can do a really good southern accent.