"To live will be an awfully big adventure"
- Study Abroad Program: SUNY at the Sorbonne in Paris, France, Spring 2019.
Spring 2020 Intern Hours:
- Monday 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Friday 10:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Major(s): Psychology
- Minor(s): French
- Class year: Senior
- Hometown: Honeoye Falls, NY
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Study Abroad Tips
- Always carry your passport!
- Learn at least 1 new word a day and use it in context.
- Make friends with the locals.
Campus Engagement Biography
If not doing research in the basement of Bailey, I can probably be found sitting in the the sun on the green or chowing down on homemade Polish food at Euro Cafe. I’m president of Geneseo Photography club and a French tutor.
Why are you excited to be an intern?
To help other students experience learning outside of the classroom.
I’ve been to 47 of the 50 states