The CSAs are students who serve as interns (for credit or as volunteers) with the Office of Student Volunteerism and Community Engagement to support the many efforts and initiatives of the office. There are 6 programs that currently have associated CSAs, and each carry their own set of responsibilities. The CSAs work independently and collaboratively with their CSA peers and the staff of the Center for Community to contribute positively to the programs and events of the office.
Timeline for Application Process
- Applications accepted: Jan-April
- Applications Due: Mid April
- Interviews for Positions: Late April
- Applicants Notified of Decisions: May
- America Reads / America Counts Coordinator
- Social Media and Publicity Coordinator
- Student and Community Engagement Coordinator
- Livingston CARES Coordinator
- HEROS Youth Mentoring Program Coordinator
- Geneseo Interfaith Service Project Coordinator - Application coming soon!
Please direct any questions about the application process to Garth Freeman, Coordinator of Student Volunteerism and Community Engagement, at email@example.com