Alumni and Community Services
Services & Policies
CIT HelpDesk - Located right in Milne Library. Help with printing, WiFi connection, and more.
Search GLOCAT for books, videos and other materials held by SUNY Geneseo's Milne Library.
Special Collections - Local History: College Archives, Genesee Valley Historical Collection, Lamron, Yearbooks and more are available.
Contact a Librarian
Phone: (585) 245-5594
You may search for articles in online journals, reference tools, newspapers, etc. from any Milne library public-access computers; to use these computers, please see Circulation. Unfortunately the terms of licensing most subscription databases, i.e. JSTOR, Science Direct, etc. limit off-campus access to current students, staff or faculty.
- Agricola - Citations to the agricultural literature created by the National Agricultural Library and its cooperators.
- ArXiv - Open access to e-prints in Physics, Math, Computer Science, Quantitative Biology, Quantitative Finance and Statistics.
- CIA World Factbook - Information on the history, people, government, economy, etc... for world entities.
- CiteSeerX - Public search engine and digital library for scientific and academic papers, primarily in the fields of computer and information science.
- ERIC - ERIC The world's largest digital library of education literature.
- GPO Access - Official, full-text information from the three branches of the Federal Government.
- Google Scholar - Search engine for scholarly information from institutional repositories, publisher websites, etc...
- Library of Congress Virtual Reference Shelf - Online reference materials in all subjects.
- New York Public Library - Some New York Public Library databases can be remotely accessed. Check the website for latest access information.
- NOVELny - New York Online Virtual Electronic Library - provides free access for NY residents to databases such as Business & Company Resource Center, ProQuest Platinum, Grolier Online, and Health & Wellness Resource Center. Check the website for latest access information.
- PubMed - Provides access to the 9 million citations in MEDLINE and Pre-MEDLINE and other related databases.
- SciElo - Scientific Electronic Library Online Agricultural Sciences, Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine, Applied Social Sciences, Engineering, Earth Sciences, Health Sciences, Human Sciences, Odontology, Psychiatry, Psychology, Public Health
- Wellcome Library Major resource for medical history, contemporary medicine and biomedical science in society
- Worldcat.org - Connects you to the collections and services of more than 10,000 libraries worldwide.