The CIT HelpDesk is the first point of contact for technology-related questions, requests, or issues.
|cit student jobs
- Services Provided
- Network setup (including WiFi & VPN)
- Adding printers
- Academic software installation
- Sign-out and support technology available for loan
- Answering general computer questions
Unfortunately, we are unable to assist with hardware repair, OS installation, data recovery, or malware removal.
- Protect your technology investment by seeking in-warranty assistance from your computer manufacturer or Authorized Service Providers.
- CIT does not officially partner with any third parties for student repairs.
- The closest Apple Authorized Service Provider is the Apple Store at Eastview Mall.
- Technology & Software Support for Departments
Supported Software & Hardware
Please visit the below "Supported" lists often as they are updated to reflect new technology and older technology no longer supported by CIT.
Note: These lists are only for "college-owned" equipment or tenants expecting service from CIT (if granted). CIT does not support personally owned equipment for faculty and staff.
Reference: Supported Software & Hardware Lists