Bill pay is a free service members can conveniently access through our online banking system to pay bills automatically or transfer funds to other financial institutions from their SUNY Geneseo Federal Credit Union Checking Account.Save time and money when paying your bills electronically!
In Order To Use BillPay, members need to :
1. Access their online banking account.
2. Click “Pay Bills” located on the sidebar on the left of the screen.
3. A sign-up and approval process is required before the member can begin to use Bill pay .
The approval process generally takes 1-2 business days.
Once the member is approved they can:
- Setup payees which include companies (credit cards, utilities, etc), individuals or other financial institutions.
- Schedule payments to their payees on a monthly, bi-weekly, weekly, or one-time event schedule.
- Transfer funds from your SUNY Geneseo Credit Union Account to accounts at other institutions.
Click below to take a look at our FREE Online BillPay!
Your personal information is a valuable commodity. It’s not only the key to your financial identity, but also to your online identity. SUNY Geneseo Federal Credit Union takes a proactive stand in protecting your information, and in doing so, will NEVER initiate contact to obtain your personal or financial information. Knowing how to protect your information — and your identity — is a must in the 21st century. Click on the Fraud Prevention Tips link found on our Navigation Menu for some tips from the Federal Trade Commission on how to do it effectively.
If your VISA Debit/ATM Card is lost or stolen contact the Credit Union immediately, during business hours at 585-245-5700 or call VISA 24/7 at 1-800-543-5073.
YOUR FUNDS ARE SAFE WITH US- DEPOSITS UP TO $250,000.00 ARE INSURED BY THE NATIONAL CREDIT UNION ADMINISTRATION.