Health and Counseling
Fall 2022 Flu Clinics - Sign up HERE.
✓$0 copay with most insurance ✓No Insurance No Problem No Fee
- Sept. 23: 1 pm - 4 pm, Union 322/323
- Oct. 14: 1 pm - 4 pm, Union 322/323
- Oct. 19: 1 pm - 4 pm, Union Ballroom
- Oct. 28: 1 pm - 4 pm, Union Ballroom
Did you test positive for COVID? Go to the COVID Guidelines page to find out what you need to do for isolation and Professor notification!
Urgent Care in Geneseo
Both Urgent Cares below are on the Geneseo Bus Route.
Noyes Health Services
50 E South Street
Open daily 9 am - 9 pm
(last patient at 8:30 pm)
RRH Geneseo Urgent Care
4302 Gateway Drive
Monday-Friday 9 am - 9 pm
Saturday-Sunday 9 am - 8 p
For information regarding Monkeypox, including prevention, symptoms, and vaccines, visit our Monkeypox Information page.
Medical Home Designation
Accredited Medical Home
The Department of Student Health and Counseling at SUNY Geneseo has received Accreditation as a MEDICAL HOME.
A MEDICAL HOME is student-centered, comprehensive, team-based, accessible, and quality-focused. Allow us to be part of your health care team. We need your detailed health history, recent physical exam, and immunization records in order to coordinate with your health care providers to offer you the best medical care.
Student Health and Counseling, your "Medical Home Away From Home".
Wegmans in Geneseo delivers prescriptions to the main Lauderdale Health Center building Monday-Friday during our business hours. New prescriptions must be received by 2 pm in order to be delivered that same day. To initiate this service, you must first complete this paperwork and turn it in to Wegmans or Lauderdale. Note that these forms will authorize Wegmans to keep your credit card on file.
Other things to know:
- You must opt out of automatic refills; instead, inform Wegmans to deliver to Lauderdale when you call for a refill.
- You may get a text from Wegmans that alerts you that your prescription is ready, but that does not mean it has arrived at Lauderdale.
- Wegmans usually delivers prescriptions to Lauderdale on weekdays between 3 and 3:30 pm.
- You must sign up each semester.
If you need help paying for your medication, review this information on drug assistance programs.
Counseling Services provides a MH Quick Resource page that links to a wellbeing resources both on- and off-campus.
A few highlights:
- Weekly drop-in yoga classes are available on Fridays, 12:30-1:30 pm in the Schrader Dance Studio (above UPD). Dr. Beth Cholette facilitates these classes and provides mindfulness and yoga resources on her page.
- Weekly drop-in support groups are available for LGBTQ Support, those impacted by someone else's substance use, and SMART Recovery. Visit our Support Groups page for more information.
- Counseling provides 2- and 3-session skills groups. These workshop-like programs are available to all students after an initial screening. Visit our Skills Groups page for details.
Lauderdale Building Hours*
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Closed daily 12-1 pm
Closed Fridays 9-10 am
*South Village Health Center (Onondaga): CLOSED Fall 2022
911 or 988 off-campus