Department of Student Health and Counseling
Updated March 20, 2020:
Due to CDC guidelines:
WE CAN NOT ACCEPT ANY WALK INS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.You must contact the office at 585-245-5736 to schedule any appointment.
Lauderdale Health and Counseling will be opened:
Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm
Closed for lunch everyday from 12:00-12:45
Tele-medicine and Tele-counseling services may be available through your health insurance (for a co-pay). Please contact your Health Insurance carrier directly for more information.
For information on counseling appointments and/or information on coping with anxiety, please see our Counseling Services page for up to date information.
- Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- How are you feeling today?
- New/Transfer Student Check List
- Schedule an Appointment
- When are We Closed
- Immunization Compliance
- Health Insurance, is it Required?
- PrEP Pre-exposure Prophylaxis That Prevents HIV
- Sexual/Reproductive Health Administered via Livingston County Health
- NEW South Village Health Center (SVHC)
- What is Asbestos?
View the video below to see how YOU can stop the spread of the flu.
Noyes is open every day, 9AM-9PM. Last patient accepted at 8:30PM.
50 E. South Street
Missed/late arrival appointments will be charged $25.00 fee to your student account.
Cancel your appointment at least 2 hours ahead of time by phone or via myhealth.geneseo.edu.
- Lauderdale Health Services: 585-245-5736 (Fax: 585-245-5744)
- Counseling/AOD Services: 585-245-5716 (Fax: 585-245-5071)
- South Village Health Center in Onondaga North: 585-245-5752
- Campus Community Resource Nurse (CCRN): 585-245-6284
- Health Promotion: 585-245-5747
Certified Medical Home
The Department of Student Health and Counseling (SHC) at SUNY Geneseo has received Accreditation as a MEDICAL HOME. A MEDICAL HOME is student-centered, comprehensive, team-based, accessible, and quality-focused. Allow us to be part of your health care team. We need your detailed health history, recent physical exam, and immunization records in order to coordinate with your health care providers to offer you the best medical care. Student Health and Counseling, your "MEDICAL HOME Away From Home."