Parking at SUNY Geneseo is restricted to students, faculty, staff and visitors.
Parking decals are:
- required to park in restricted parking areas
- valid until the stated expiration date and while the registrant remains enrolled/employed at the College
- to be affixed to the driver's side exterior rear passengers seat window in accordance with the instructions provided
- NOT transferable to any other vehicle
Lost, misplaced or stolen decals must be reported immediately to the Parking Services Office. There is a nominal replacement fee. A decal reported lost, but later found, must be returned to the Parking Services Office.
- Issued Student Permits for Fall Only: 371
- Issued Student Permits for Full Year: 1469
- Issued Faculty/Staff Permits: 1551