Department of Academic Planning and AdvisingAdministrative Assistant 1 Trainee
Dr. Amy Fisk
Office of Accessibility ServicesAssistant Dean for Accessibility
- Visit Dean Celia Easton in the Academic Planning and Advising office in Erwin 106. This office directly assists students with registration, advising, graduation reviews to earn their diplomas, and skill sets integral to success — including study skills, consultation to help them stay on track, and strategies for communicating with faculty and mentors.
- Ms. Heather Wilhelm Routenberg is assistant dean for new student transitions. She helps transfer and first-year students with academic planning and success strategies and coordinates new student registration.
- Ms. Leah Houk is a full-time Academic Advisor who assists students with success strategies, major exploration, and academic planning. She coordinates academic coaching and provides training for Academic Peer Mentors.
- Dr. Susan Salmon, a faculty member in the School of Education, is the part-time Faculty Assistant to the Dean, assisting all students with strategies, cross-registration, and academic planning. She also advises students enrolled in or seeking admission to graduate programs in education.
- Dr. Tara Pepis is the Assistant Dean for Student Success and Assessment. She supports and creates assessment plans for a number of student success initiatives, including KOALA, Academic Bootcamp, and the Academic Success Institute.
- Dr. Jessica Fenn is splitting her time between the English Department and DAPA during 2021-22, assisting Students Exploring Majors (SEMs) and serving as an academic coach.
- Ms. Molly Burley is the Administrative Assistant for the office who assists students with course approvals, change of majors and coordinates academic standards.
- Ms. Michelle Margeson assists students with questions about graduation audits. Student should visit the Graduation Records website for answers to frequently asked questions. For information not answered on the website, student should email the Graduation Records Office.
- The Department of Academic Planning and Advising (DAPA) is integrated with The Office of Accessibility Services (Erwin 22) led by Dr. Amy Fisk Assistant Dean. Each office provides personal attention to help students be successful at Geneseo.