Department of Academic Planning and AdvisingAdministrative Assistant 1 Trainee
Dr. Amy Fisk
Office of Accessibility ServicesAssistant Dean for Accessibility
Department of Academic Planning and AdvisingGraduation Records Officer
- Visit Dean Celia Easton in the Academic Planning and Advising office in Erwin 106. This office directly assists students with registration, advising, graduation reviews to earn their diplomas, and skill sets integral to success — including study skills, consultation to help them stay on track, and strategies for communicating with faculty and mentors.
- Ms. Heather Wilhelm Routenberg is a full-time Academic Advisor who assists students with success strategies, major exploration, and academic planning.
- Ms. Leah Houk is a full-time Academic Advisor who assists students with success strategies, major exploration, and academic planning.
- Dr. Susan Salmon, a faculty member in the School of Education, is a part-time Faculty Assistant to the Dean who assists students with strategies, major exploration and academic planning. She also assists with graduate programs in education.
- Dr. Tara Pepis is the Student Success Director in our office and is working on a number of student success initiative including KOALA.
- Ms. Molly Burley is the Administrative Assistant for the office who assists students with course approvals, change of majors and coordinates academic standards.
- Ms. Michelle Margeson assists students with questions about graduation audits. Student should visit the Graduation Records website for answers to frequently asked questions. For information not answered on the website, student should email the Graduation Records Office.
- The Department of Academic Planning and Advising (DAPA) is integrated with The Office of Accessibility Services (Erwin 22). Each office provides personal attention to help students be successful at Geneseo.