Dr. Cathy Adams
Dr. Amy Fisk
Dr. Celia Easton
What do we do in the Academic Planning & Advising office? Our primary goal is to assist students in persistence and thriving at the college as they pursue their Geneseo degree. We are available to meet with current and potential students, and we work especially hard to make sure that transfer students have a smooth academic transition to the college.
- Visit Dean Cathy Adams in the Academic Planning and Advising office in Erwin 106. This office directly assists students with registration, advising, graduation reviews to earn their diplomas, and skillsets integral to success — including study skills, consultation to help them stay on track, and strategies for communicating with faculty and mentors.
- Ms. Leah Houk is a full-time Academic Advisor who assists students with success strategies, major exploration, and academic planning. She coordinates academic coaching and provides training for Academic Peer Mentors.
- Ms. Molly Burley is the Administrative Assistant for the office who assists students with course approvals, and change of majors, and coordinates academic standards.
- Ms. Michelle Margeson assists students with questions about graduation. Students should visit the Graduation Records website for answers to frequently asked questions. For information not answered on the website, students should email the Graduation Records Office.
- The Department of Academic Planning and Advising (DAPA) is integrated with The Office of Accessibility Services (Erwin 22) led by Dr. Amy Fisk Assistant Dean. Each office provides personal attention to help students be successful at Geneseo.
- Ms. Beverly Henke-Lofquist advises students who have participated in the Transitional Opportunity Program (TOP) and she is the Advising and Planning contact for all international students, in addition to their faculty advisors. She assists all students with general academic advising questions and academic coaching.