Appointment Scheduling with Academic Planning & Advising
New and prospective students: The Academic Planning & Advising ("DAPA") office is happy to speak with prospective students, especially students who are still exploring what they'd like to study at the college. If you are not a current student, please call to schedule an appointment (585 245-5541), either in person (Erwin Hall 106) or by video/remote.
Current students: You can also schedule an appointment by phone or schedule yourself through Navigate, following the directions below. You can schedule with a particular advisor or dean by clicking on their personal availability links ("Schedule an Appointment") below their photos on the DAPA Staff Contact page.
- Using your Geneseo email and password, sign on to NAVIGATE on your computer by entering this URL in your web browser: http://geneseo.campus.eab.com. This will take you to your student home page.
- Click on the "Get Assistance" button in the right hand menu.
- At the prompt, Choose "Advising" as the kind of appointment you need, and select "academic advising" in the next box.
- To review your schedule with someone from Academic Planning & Advising, choose "Planning my classes" and click NEXT.
- We offer meetings either in "Academic Planning & Advising Erwin 106" OR "Video."
- Select a particular advisor or "any staff," then click NEXT.
- Select the date and time that fits in your schedule. All appointments are 30 minutes long. Use the arrows at the top of the schedule to choose a later date.
- The next page will ask you to confirm your appointment. Before you confirm, click "Send me a text" to get a text reminder about your appointment. Navigate will populate the box with the cell phone number you have provided to the college, but you can hand-edit that box if you preferred to be reached at a different number.
- Students who wish to use the closed captioning feature of "Google Meet" should indicate this preference in the staff notes box. Otherwise all meetings will be held by Zoom.
- Make sure to click "Confirm Appointment" before leaving the site. You will see a confirmation page and you will be sent a confirmation email, including the Zoom link for your appointment.