- Milne Library Resource Pages
- Ethnologue - Information on more than 7,000 languages
- International Phonetic Alphabet
Education and Internship Opportunities
- NSF Research Experiences for Undergraduates
- NSF REU "The Science of Langauge and the Language of Science"
- NSF REU "Building Digital Tools to Support Endangered Languages and Preserve Environmental Knowledge in Medico, Micronesia, and Navajo Nation"
- New York Times Summer Internships
English Teaching Abroad
- CLEP (in France)
- English Opens Doors (in Chile)
- JET Program (in Japan)
- EPIK English Program (in Korea)
- "North American Language and Culture Assistant program" (Auxiliares de Conversación) (in Spain)