The information below is for students.
Please note that all tests must be scheduled at least 72 business hours in advance (e.g. Monday 9 a.m. test requests must be scheduled by 9 a.m. on the prior Wednesday).
- Submit a Letter of Accommodations to the faculty at the beginning of each semester. This will ensure that you receive your specific accommodations.
- You should schedule the accommodated test as close to the actual in class test time as possible. Night tests, you will need to consult with the faculty about the preferred test time (earlier the same day or the next day).
- If a test is less than 72 business hours away, you will need to consult with the faculty and agree on an alternate date and time that conforms to the 72 business hours guideline.
- Fill out the Testing Services Request Form (you may be prompted to log in to your Geneseo account).
- Make sure all the information is complete and accurate. It will not allow you to submit the form if information is missing or if the dates and times do not conform to the 72 business hours guideline. Click on the blue “Submit to Faculty” button to submit your request.
- An email will be sent to the faculty. Once the faculty has approved or denied the test date and time, an email will be sent to the student. Contact the faculty if you have not received an email within two business days. DO NOT SUBMIT ANOTHER TEST REQUEST FOR THE SAME TEST, DATE AND TIME.
- Students should report to Erwin 22 on the approved date and time with their student ID and approved test materials.
No student will be admitted to take a test if more than 10 minutes late without permission of the faculty to the Testing Center. The scheduled end time will not change due to late arrival.
If you need to cancel a test appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact the Testing Center at email@example.com or 585-245-5112.