- Submit a Letter of Accommodation to the faculty at the beginning of each semester. This will ensure that you receive your specific accommodations.
- Fill out the Testing Services Request Form within 72 business hours of your scheduled exam, not including Saturday and Sunday (e.g., Monday 9 a.m. test requests must be scheduled by 9 a.m. on the prior Wednesday). It will not allow you to submit the form if information is missing or if the dates and times do not conform to the 72 business hours guideline.
- Use our Conversion Tables to calculate the day you will need to schedule your exam and the time you will need to take your exam if you have an approved extended time accommodation.
- Please make arrangements with your instructor if you need to take the exam on a different day/time than the scheduled date/time of the exam.
- If a test is less than 72 business hours away, please contact us as soon as possible via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone (585-245-5112), or in-person (Erwin Hall 22).
- Click 'Submit to Faculty.' An email will be sent to the faculty to review the request. Contact the OAS if you have not received a confirmation email of your testing appointment 24 hours before the test.
- Students should report to Erwin 22 on the approved date and time with their student ID and approved test materials.
- No student will be admitted to take a test if more than 10 minutes late without permission of the faculty to the Testing Center. The scheduled end time will not change due to late arrival.
All OAS visitors, including students who are taking exams at the Testing Center, must wear a face covering and comply with the SUNY Geneseo Fall 2021 Return-to-Campus Guidelines.
If you have any questions or need to cancel a test appointment, email email@example.com or call 585-245-5112.