Please note that all tests must be scheduled at least 72 business hours in advance (e.g. Monday 9 a.m. test requests must be scheduled by 9 a.m. on the prior Wednesday).
- Submit a Letter of Accommodation to the faculty at the beginning of each semester. This will ensure that you receive your specific accommodations.
- Fill out the Testing Services Request Form within 72 business hours of your scheduled exam (you may be prompted to log in to your Geneseo account).
- Make sure all the information is complete and accurate. It will not allow you to submit the form if information is missing or if the dates and times do not conform to the 72 business hours guideline. Click on the blue “Submit to Faculty” button to submit your request.
- You should schedule the accommodated test as close to the actual in class test time as possible. Night tests, you will need to consult with the faculty about the preferred test time (earlier the same day or the next day). If you have an approved Extended Time accommodation, use our Extended Time Conversion Tables to calculate the time you will need to take your exam.
- If a test is less than 72 business hours away, you will need to consult with the faculty and agree on an alternate date and time
- An email will be sent to the faculty. Once the faculty has approved or denied the test date and time, an email will be sent to the student. Contact the faculty if you have not received an email within two business days. DO NOT SUBMIT ANOTHER TEST REQUEST FOR THE SAME TEST, DATE AND TIME.
- Students should report to Erwin 22 on the approved date and time with their student ID and approved test materials.
No student will be admitted to take a test if more than 10 minutes late without permission of the faculty to the Testing Center. The scheduled end time will not change due to late arrival.
If you have any questions or need to cancel a test appointment, email email@example.com or call 585-245-5112.