Skip to main content

Steps for requesting academic accommodations

  1. Complete the Academic Accommodations Request form
  2. Schedule an intake meeting via email at
  3. Submit relevant documentation as necessary, per the OAS documentation guidelines. Please note: The Office of Accessibility Services is operating remotely until further notice as a result of COVID-19. Please submit completed request forms and documentation via email at
  4. If a student is eligible to receive accommodations, the student will be provided a Letter of Accommodation that outlines approved accommodations prior to the start of each semester. Students must then send a copy of your letter of Accommodation to each of their instructors by the beginning of the semester. 
    1. Students will receive a copy of their Letter of Accommodation at the start of each semester. Students are not required to make accommodation requests or submit new documentation every semester, unless they are requesting additional accommodations. 
    2. If you are requesting a change in your accommodation plan, you must make a request with the Office of Accessibility as soon as possible. 
    3. Students are encouraged to speak to their instructors regarding their accommodation needs.
    4. Should the student or instructor have questions or concerns about a student's accommodation, they are to contact the Office of Accessibility Services directly. It is the responsibility of the instructor to maintain confidentiality of information regarding students who receive accommodations.

Academic Accommodation Request Form Digital Version

Academic Accommodation Request Form Print Version