- Complete the Academic Accommodations Request form and submit via email, fax, or mail.
- Schedule an intake meeting via email at email@example.com. All meetings will be conducted via phone or virtually until further notice.
- If requested by OAS, submit supplementary documentation, per the OAS documentation guidelines.
- If a student is eligible to receive accommodations, the student will be provided a Letter of Accommodation that outlines approved accommodations prior to the start of each semester. Students must then send a copy of your letter of Accommodation to each of their instructors by the beginning of the semester.
- Students will receive a copy of their Letter of Accommodation at the start of each semester. Students are not required to make accommodation requests or submit new documentation every semester, unless they are requesting additional accommodations.
- If you are requesting a change in your accommodation plan, you must make a request with the Office of Accessibility as soon as possible.
- Students are encouraged to speak to their instructors regarding their accommodation needs.
- Should the student or instructor have questions or concerns about a student's accommodation, they are to contact the Office of Accessibility Services directly. It is the responsibility of the instructor to maintain confidentiality of information regarding students who receive accommodations.
Office of Accessibility Services
1 College Circle, Erwin 22
Geneseo, New York, 14454
Fax (585) 245-5091
Phone (585) 245-5112