This page contains information for incoming exchange students from bilateral exchange partner universities who are interested in studying at SUNY Geneseo College for a semester or academic year.
SUNY Geneseo enjoys bilateral exchange partnerships with the following universities:
- Bath Spa University (Bath, UK)
- Boğaziçi University (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Centro de Investigación y Docencia Económicas (Mexico City, Mexico)
- KEDGE Business School (Marseilles, France)
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (Ghana)
- Rikkyo University (Tokyo, Japan)
- Sogang University (Seoul, South Korea)
- Solbridge International School of Business (Daejeon, South Korea)
- Sun Yat-Sen University (Guangzhou, China)
- Universidad de las Américas Puebla (Cholula, Mexico)
- Universidad de Cádiz (Cadiz, Spain)
- Universidad Nacional de Córdoba (Córdoba, Argentina)
- Université Paul Valéry – Montpellier III (Montpellier, France)
- University of Canterbury (Christchurch, New Zealand)
- University of Groningen (Groningen, The Netherlands)
- University of Oslo [Math Department Exchange] (Oslo, Norway)
- University of the West Indies (Cave Hill, Barbados; Mona, Jamaica; St. Augustine, Trinidad and Tobago)
Questions, Inquiries, and Additional Information
If you have any questions that cannot be answered on our site, please email email@example.com.
Please note: If you are an international student interested in earning a degree from SUNY Geneseo (F-1 visa holder), please visit our International Student and Scholar Services Web Page.