UAA Awards and Recognition
SUNY Geneseo's Division of College Advancement (including the Office of Alumni Relations) is an active member of CASE (Council for Advancement and Support of Education). This is a global non-profit association dedicated to educational advancement—alumni relations, communications, development, marketing, and advancement services—who share the goal of championing education to transform lives and society.
The Office of Alumni Relations oversees the operation of the Undergraduate Alumni Association (UAA) and is therefore also an active member of CASE (Student Advancement), its goal is to foster and enhance student involvement in all areas of advancement through tradition, spirit and fundraising. CASE also supports the advancement profession by alerting students and their advisers of advancement opportunities, resources and career paths.
- CASE (Student Advancement) National Awards:
2014 - Outstanding External Program for UAA's Class Pride Program and First Knight
- CASE (Student Advancement) District Awards:
- 2014 - Outstanding External Program for UAA's Class Pride Program and First Knight
- 2015 - Outstanding External Program for UAA's E-Yearbook Program
- 2017 - Outstanding External Program of UAA's Traditions Challenge
- 2018 - Outstanding Organization for SUNY's Geneseo UAA
- SUNY Geneseo Campus Awards:
- 2013 - Unsung Hero, Student Organization Recognition Awards
- 2017 - Tracy Gagnier, Outstanding Student Organization Advisor [UAA]
- 2018 - Certificate of Recognition, Department of Student Life