Women's and Gender Studies Forms & Resources for Faculty
Forms for Faculty
- Apply to teach a core Women's Studies course.
- WGST 100 - Introduction to Women's and Gender Studies
- WGST 201-205 Topics:
- WGST 230 - Introduction to Queer Studies
- WGST 310 - Race, Class and Gender
- WGST 320 - Gender and Sexualities
- Apply to have your course listed in the Women's Studies Program electives: send a syllabus to the Coordinator at email@example.com.
Other Resources for Faculty
Periodicals, Bibliographies, Collections, and Book Reviews
Selected Resources in Feminist Pedagogy