The Women's Studies Advisory Group oversees the minor and works to make Women's Studies a vital part of the campus community. The Advisory Group is appointed to three year terms by the Provost.
For questions on the minor program, individual courses, or co-sponsorship of women's studies events please see Melanie Blood in Welles 217A, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017-2018 Women and Gender Studies Advisory Group Members
- Melanie Blood (coordinator of Women’s and Gender Studies), English and Music
- Catherine Adams, History
- Jennifer Guzman, Anthropology
- Amanda Roth, Philosophy and Women's and Gender Studies
- Alice Rutkowski, English
- Heidi Savage, Philosophy and Women's and Gender Studies
- Linda Steet, School of Education
- Emily Arpino (WAC representative)
- Emily Cecala (VOX representative)
- Niamh McCrohan (Pride representative)
- Terese Caiazza (Women's Studies minor/concentration representatives)