Geneseo's Office of College Communications and Marketing oversees the college’s styles for the web, language usage, and graphic identity.
Maintaining consistency across communications from departments, offices, and individuals representing the College is important to protect Geneseo's reputation and brand.
SUNY Geneseo recently launched an enhanced version of its logo, adding a distinctive icon to the familiar stylized lettering already in use. Please see our graphic identity supplement for details on how and where to incorporate the enhanced logo.
You can also learn more about how our graphic identity helps tell the Geneseo story.
Links to Guides
- The graphic identity guide outlines how to properly use the Geneseo wordmark, seal, colors, and other graphic identifiers.
- The web style guide provides guidelines for web content to ensure consistency in the college's online brand and identity.
- The social media guide gives tips, guidelines, and best practices for creating and maintaining a college-affiliated social media presence.
- The language usage guide serves as a reference to ensure stylistic consistency when writing or editing content.
- The photography guidelines outlines how to create and select effective photos, and photography priorities breaks down different levels of photo requests.
- The video style guide sets standards for video production, and video priorities breaks down different levels of video requests.