Institutional Research Mission
The primary mission of the Office of Institutional Research is to serve as a resource in evidence-based planning, policy formation and decision making. The office supports a continuous improvement model using assessment of the college’s academic programs and administrative services while simultaneously satisfying external accreditors, state and federal agencies and external marketing sources.
Overarching Office Goals
- Assist departments in planning appropriate evaluation measurements
- Analyze and share info about the College supporting decision-making, planning, and reporting
- Assist with accreditation processes
- Provide leadership & coordination for institutional effectiveness activities
- Support the College’s strategic planning process
The office of Institutional Research receives hundreds of data requests annually, from both internal and external sources. If you need some information, please do the following:
- Look through the existing resources available on the website, particularly The Fact Book, Common Data Set and the IR Wiki (available only to faculty & staff).
- If you do not see what you need or have a more involved request please fill out the Data Request Form: