Awards to Individuals

External Fellowship Awards

External Fellowship Awards to Individuals (e.g. Fulbright Senior Fellowships) are generally not administered by on-campus offices, but rather are paid directly to awardees.  If you have questions about administration of fellowship awards please contact the Office of Sponsored Research or the appropriate program director at the sponsoring agency.