Intersession Cost & Financial Liability Information
The rates below are accurate for Intersession 2023-2024.
- For students registered for intersession only, bills will be issued in late-November and due on December 27, 2023.
- For students registered in both intersession and spring 2024 classes, bills will be issued in mid-December and due on January 19, 2024.
Note that tuition for Intersession is billed by credit hour. The cost per credit hour is the same for both full-time and part-time students.
Charge Per Credit NYS Resident Non-Resident Tuition per credit hour: $295.00 $721.00 College Fee: $1.70 $1.70 Undergraduate Comprehensive Fee: $39.00 $39.00
Charge Per Credit NYS Resident Non-Resident Tuition per credit hour: $471.00 $980.00 College Fee: $1.70 $1.70 Graduate Comprehensive Fee: $39.00 $39.00
- Late Payment Fee
- Lesser of the outstanding balance or $30.00 for debts less then $1,000.00
- $40.00 for debts between $1,000.00 and $2,000.00
- $50.00 for debts greater than $2,000.00
- Late Registration Fee: $40.00
- Returned Check Fee: $20.00
- Art fee: $5.00-$25.00 assists with covering cost of studio art supplies
- Biology lab fee: $11.00-$50.00 assists with covering cost of biology lab supplies
- Chemistry lab fee: $24.00-$50.00 assists with covering the cost of chemistry lab supplies
- Geology lab fee: $5.00-20.00 assists with covering the cost of geology lab supplies
*Tuition and fees are subject to change – contact the Office of Student Accounts for current rates.
Financial Liability Dates for Intersession (12/27/23 - 1/18/24)
- December 26 (Tuesday): 0% liability of tuition & all fees
- December 28 (Thursday): 0% liability of tuition and comprehensive fee only (college fee remains)
- January 2 (Tuesday): 50% liability of tuition and comprehensive fee
- After January 2: 100% liability
You must drop your course(s) in KnightWeb on or before the above dates to be considered for a reduction of tuition & fees. Please contact the Registrar at email@example.com if you need assistance dropping a course.