Intersession Cost & Financial Liability Information
The rates below are accurate for Intersession 2023. Intersession bills will be issued in early-December. Payment is due in early January 2023.
Note that tuition for Intersession is billed by credit hour. The cost per credit hour is the same for both full-time and part-time students.
Charge Per Credit NYS Resident Non-Resident Tuition per credit hour: $295.00 $708.00 College Fee: $1.70 $1.70 Undergraduate Comprehensive Fee: $34.80 $34.80
Charge Per Credit NYS Resident Non-Resident Tuition per credit hour: $471.00 $963.00 College Fee: $1.70 $1.70 Graduate Comprehensive Fee: $34.80 $34.80
- Late Payment Fee
- Lesser of the outstanding balance or $30.00 for debts less then $1,000.00
- $40.00 for debts between $1,000.00 and $2,000.00
- $50.00 for debts greater than $2,000.00
- Late Registration Fee: $40.00
- Returned Check Fee: $20.00
- Art fee: $5.00-$25.00 assists with covering cost of studio art supplies
- Biology lab fee: $11.00-$50.00 assists with covering cost of biology lab supplies
- Chemistry lab fee: $24.00-$50.00 assists with covering the cost of chemistry lab supplies
- Geology lab fee: $5.00-20.00 assists with covering the cost of geology lab supplies
*Tuition and fees are subject to change – contact the Office of Student Accounts for current rates.
Financial Liability Dates for Intersession (12/29/22 - 1/23/23)
- December 28 (Wednesday): 0% liability of tuition & all fees
- Decmeber 30 (Friday): 0% liability of tuition and comprehensive fee only (college fee remains)
- January 4 (Wednesday): 50% liability of tuition and comprehensive fee
- After January 4: 100% liability
You must drop your course(s) in KnightWeb on or before the above dates to be considered for a reduction of tuition & fees. Please contact the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance dropping a course.